Review on Lilo's Clubhouse?

amberdc1987

To Infinity and Beyond!!
I am interested in current reviews on Lilo's Clubhouse. It looks so cute and seems like a great deal for the price. Especially in Disney. I would love to be able to have a date night one night. Any feedback would be great.

We did Lilo's clubhouse in November and our son loved it! When we showed up, they had a special hand washing station for the kiddos to use. Then inside they have an area to watch movies, princess and pirate pretend play areas, tables with markers for coloring, video games with their own tvs and then they have guided activities and characters scheduled to show up. On our night it was Captain Hook. They also will have you pick out your kiddos meal and snacks when you drop them off.

Our son had some bathroom issues so they did call us to pick him up early at around 10:00. There were several children there still going strong so they definitely weren't pawning him off. When we showed up they had a little baggie with a Mickey bendy straw, some stickers, toy dubloons and a toy spyglass (birthday party favor type stuff).

We called about a week ahead of time to schedule our night. It was awesome for date night! We dropped him off, walked over to TTC, and hopped the monorail to EPCOT for dinner. We were going to head to MK for some rides when we got the call that he needed picked up. I felt super guilty leaving him "behind" on a family vacation - but he totally did not care at all!! I would book it again in the future.

My son had a similar experience at Simba's Clubhouse though I'm not sure any characters have ever showed up.

I just wanted to add that the only thing negative I have to say about the child care facilities is that I regret that I did not discover them sooner. They are a great option for getting a fancy meal. Kids get to have fun and eat. You get to relax at a nice dinner. Win win for everyone. My son had a blast and requested to go back the next night.

How old were your kids, and how did they do with the (I'm assuming) schedule change? I see HeatherL1985's son was 3 - was he exhausted, and how did he do the next day?

He was fine - but it wasn't much of a schedule change since we rope drop in the morning, relax through lunch/afternoon and stay out late.

We did Lilo's clubhouse in November and our son loved it! When we showed up, they had a special hand washing station for the kiddos to use. Then inside they have an area to watch movies, princess and pirate pretend play areas, tables with markers for coloring, video games with their own tvs and then they have guided activities and characters scheduled to show up. On our night it was Captain Hook. They also will have you pick out your kiddos meal and snacks when you drop them off.

Our son had some bathroom issues so they did call us to pick him up early at around 10:00. There were several children there still going strong so they definitely weren't pawning him off. When we showed up they had a little baggie with a Mickey bendy straw, some stickers, toy dubloons and a toy spyglass (birthday party favor type stuff).

We called about a week ahead of time to schedule our night. It was awesome for date night! We dropped him off, walked over to TTC, and hopped the monorail to EPCOT for dinner. We were going to head to MK for some rides when we got the call that he needed picked up. I felt super guilty leaving him "behind" on a family vacation - but he totally did not care at all!! I would book it again in the future.

Awesome. Great to know. It sounds amazing! Shoot I want to go. It looks like so much fun.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of bathroom issues did you get called on? I don't mean to be nosy at all, but our youngest still has some potty issues. As in she sometimes forgets to take breaks, so she does have the occasional accident (Please no comments on this, we are working on it). But she is fully capable of cleaning herself up and changing her clothes if need be. I'm just wondering if this is why they called you?

He had to go #2 but was afraid of the automatic flushers so he held it...until he couldn't and he messed his underwear. They took off his undies and he did it again in his shorts. They gave him a spare pair of pants they had hanging around and called us to come pick him up because they knew he'd do it again. They tried - I'll give them that!!

My two went in october. They loved it and actually begged to go the next night. Chip and Dale showed up while they were there. Each got to eat what he/she wanted and got snacks too.

My kids love it and we love it for a nice dinner. We started taking them when my son was 4 daughter 6. They are now 7 and 9 and have asked us to do it one night while we are there next. My son had a urine accident the first time he went (potty trained but was having so much fun he forgot until the last minute and then in the rush to the potty missed). They had him change into a spare set of unders and clothing and he went on with his fun night.

My kids went years ago, and had a good time. I just wanted to add that my son has severe food allergies and they did a great job of making sure he had safe food choices and wasn't excluded from anything at meal times. My two oldest are too old to go now, but it was great for a date night and I would recommend it. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!