Review of Windsor Hills Townhouse

dgaston

Proudly wears a "Believes in Fairies tshirt"
We enjoyed our stay at this townhouse. It is as the website pictures predicted. I appreciated the painted walls, microfiber living room furniture and comfortable beds. As the owner explains in his FAQ, it is self-catering and only a starter supply of paper products and soap are provided, so we supplemented paper towels, toilet paper, and brought our own toiletries. There is an adequate supply of dishes and cookware, and the usual appliances including a blender and a toaster.

The management company was very responsive when we had an issue, although it is located some distance away at Mile Marker 11 on 192. They did respond well to our phone message.

The splash pool is heated between 9 am and 6 pm, and at its warmest then. The pool people came by one day to add chemicals, and check the water level and asked if we were comfortable with the temperature.

Towels are the only complaint I have. They were only enough for each room, and were not new, fluffy ones. There were a lot of pool toys, noodles, but no pool towels. Since you have to bring towels to the resort pool, next time I would pack beach towels in my luggage.

This is a nicely decorated, functional townhouse. It is not overwhelmed by Mickey theming. It does not have flat screen TVs but the cable worked in all rooms and we were content.

I would definitely stay here again. www.orlandovacationrentalsneardisney.com

Good to read your review - we have stayed in the same TH 3 times now & have always enjoyed our stay too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter