Review of Perfectly Princess Tea with pictures!

My daughter will just have turned 8 when we go to Disney, and I'd really like to do this, but it seems many of the girls are much younger. Were there any older girls at the tea when you went? If so, did they seem to enjoy it just as much?

My daughter is still very much a believer, but probably not for long, so I think this would be a lot of fun before she turns into a little lady.

THANKS!

I believe it was $135/adult $65/child - but prices must have slightly increased, we booked 2 ad/2ch & it was $479...obviously tax incl in that. Pricey to DH for a princess tea! :) hee hee

Absolutely precious! princess:

I wish I had a daughter!

Thanks for sharing your reviews. All of the little princesses look beautiful! princess:

:sad2:
Angela&Kayla said:
My daughter will just have turned 8 when we go to Disney, and I'd really like to do this, but it seems many of the girls are much younger. Were there any older girls at the tea when you went? If so, did they seem to enjoy it just as much?

My daughter is still very much a believer, but probably not for long, so I think this would be a lot of fun before she turns into a little lady.

THANKS!

If she's still a believer than DO IT NOW! I went to WDW last summer with DD who was 7.5 and she was still into all the magic. We returned just one year later on our most recent trip with ADR's for Cinderella's Royal Table and she was mortified that I wanted her to dress up at all. Fortunately, I still had my DD's 2 and 4 who were enthralled, but I'm a little sad that my oldest seems to have outgrown all of the princess stuff. So, I would recommend you go for it now. They grow up so fast. Sniff!

Thanks so much -- I booked the princess tea on a whim this afternoon (okay, an expensive whim), and then did the thread search to make sure I shouldn't cancel -- we're going on 12/20. Based on your review, she will just love it.

For me and her it is $231 ($200 plus tax...?). It's actually $135 for the girl (probably for the doll?) and $65 for grown ups, plus tax.

My DH and DS (age 12) will probably DQ it as well, as fast as they can go.

Love it!! This is precisely why I can't wait to have a little girl!!! To see the utter joy on their face when they think that they are one of many princess' in the room!!

Love the pics! :love:

How wonderful! My child was so enchanted with the princess lunch at Askershus, I am sure that this would be a memorable experience for us both. What was the actual cost?
Mary princess:

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews!! We are going next year, dd will be 7.5 and would love this!

Question, is this for only ages 3-11? My youngest dd will be about 20 days shy of age 3 when we go. I think she'd love it too.... especially the beautiful dollbaby, and I think she'd be so upset that her big sis got a doll and she didn't. If she can't go, is it possible to purchase another doll?

Now only if I can convince DH, I think the price will definitely throw him, but they are only little once, right? And the memories are everything!!

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter