Reunion Resort distance to Disney

ASMwishes

''Welcome Home''
Can anyone share their experience on Reunion Villas? How close to Disney is it? We like to have pool days, how's there pool for kids? do they have waterslides? Thanks for any info :)

Last edited:
Reunion Resort is set in a very large area.

Depending which entrance , there are 2 , you are near the distance to Animal Kingdom is about 10 miles Max .About 10 to 15 min drive.

Exit Main entrance ..... Turn RIGHT ,,,,,, & join Hwy I-4 and follow Disney Signs OR

Turn LEFT drive to Traffic Lights & TURN Left onto Old Lake Wilson Rd. .... And Onto Hwy 192 & X over onto Serberth Road.to AK.

There is a big hotel & you can see Disney fireworks from the Restaurant .

There are tennis courts & a swim area .... but who is allowed use them & what they are like ...I have no idea.

Golf is the main attraction of this resort with villas costing 1 to 3 million $ each to buy

We stayed there a few years back. Its much different to many of the other resorts in Orlando in thats its more up market and vast. More like collection of resorts. Its around 6 miles from Disney, not too far. There are a large array of property types from small 2 bed condos up to super mansions. Each community has a pool area and of course the centre point is the water park but you need to check with the owner or manager what access you can get to this as there are a rules around number of days owners can allocate to guests a year. Some good info on the various communities on here http://www.reunionprivaterentals.com/reunion-resort/communities/

Dave

We stayed at Reunion several times. If you rent from the resort direct, you will get unlimited access to the fabulous waterpark. We rented from an owner once, and although we saved more $$ we only got 1 days water park access. The houses will have pools, and the condo's have community pools, but if you want to daily water park, book from the resort direct.

We stayed there in 2014 and we are looking at staying there again next year. What a great resort and we had the water park admission for our full stay but only used it once, however we used the smaller pool close to our room. Maximum drive of maybe 20 mins to get to the Disney parks and would agree with using Old Lake Wilson road as it was always the quickest and quietest way to go.

Steve

Reunion Resort is set in a very large area.

Depending which entrance , there are 2 , you are near the distance to Animal Kingdom is about 10 miles Max .About 10 to 15 min drive.

Exit Main entrance ..... Turn RIGHT ,,,,,, & join Hwy I-4 and follow Disney Signs OR

Turn LEFT drive to Traffic Lights & TURN Left onto Old Lake Wilson Rd. .... And Onto Hwy 192 & X over onto Serberth Road.to AK.

There is a big hotel & you can see Disney fireworks from the Restaurant .

There are tennis courts & a swim area .... but who is allowed use them & what they are like ...I have no idea.

Golf is the main attraction of this resort with villas costing 1 to 3 million $ each to buy

There is also a back entrance to the resort which will cut off some of the Old Lake Wilson Rd distance.

There is also a back entrance to the resort which will cut off some of the Old Lake Wilson Rd distance.
We used that entrance too but nearly missed it a few times as it is dark along that stretch and I found it difficult to spot until I was right on top of if.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter