Returned on 11/26 - Guest Relations Email

BrotherCraig

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I emailed Guest Relations after we got home from our trip on 11/27. How long does it take for them to respond on average? We had some issues with our MK Merriest After Hours event. I have not heard back from them at all and it's been over a week. I am going to send another email to them.

Calling is not an option since I don't have 2-3 hours to spare waiting to talk to someone. Any advice?

Thank you.

May depend on what you emailed them about, but I emailed them at the very end of October and just received a response last week.

May depend on what you emailed them about, but I emailed them at the very end of October and just received a response last week.

Wow. That is a long time. We still haven't heard back. Wife sent an email. I sent an email too. Been trying to get through via the phone but no luck. Waited three hours again yesterday but I can't wait longer than that.

Was calling them about how bad the Merriest Christmas Party was and how the shows, parades, and other things were cancelled. We only stayed for about an hour and didn't get to do anything other than have hot cocoa and a cookie. Bad experience.

Still haven't heard back from Disney. I have spent over 45 hours on the phone now (total) trying to get through to someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!