Return of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

AirJordan45

Earning My Ears
Any idea if this will be back starting oct 1. Daughters first trip to disney world so hoping to get this done.

Im guessing it will be one of the last things back, same with meet n greats. But I don't think I would pay all that money to do BBB in a mask, I want to see the expressions, the whole face light up and such and plus the revel pic wouldn't be the same.

Nothing yet. We're going in early December, and I don't see it opening; while regular Meet and Greets are out, I can't imagine BBB will be opening.

I've booked a Fairy Godmother to come to our hotel room for Little Miss 4, who has been DYING to go to the BBB since she was 2. All the ladies at https://www.asyouwishmagicalexperiences.com/ (As You Wish Magical Experiences) have years of working at the BBB under their belts, and I've explained to our daughter that a Fairy Godmother will be coming to do her hair and makeup in our room. She's delighted. I will also be smuggling a very posh Cinderella dress from Only Little Once out in the bottom of my suitcase to surprise her with on the day.

I believe that the princess experience is currently available at the Four Seasons. I am hoping someone can confirm. I might consider it for June if BBB is not open yet. If anyone can add any details about this experience and how it compares to BBB that would be great!

I've booked a Fairy Godmother to come to our hotel room for Little Miss 4, who has been DYING to go to the BBB since she was 2. All the ladies at https://www.asyouwishmagicalexperiences.com/ (As You Wish Magical Experiences) have years of working at the BBB under their belts, and I've explained to our daughter that a Fairy Godmother will be coming to do her hair and makeup in our room. She's delighted. I will also be smuggling a very posh Cinderella dress from Only Little Once out in the bottom of my suitcase to surprise her with on the day.

Let us know how it goes! We have them booked for our 5yo at our early January stay. The website said they will continue to offer this service even after BBB returns and I'm not sure if I would switch back to BBB if it returned or not. While I'm sure it's missing the atmosphere, it does seem a lot more relaxed to be sipping my coffee while my daughter gets made up.

Nothing yet. We're going in early December, and I don't see it opening; while regular Meet and Greets are out, I can't imagine BBB will be opening.

Wow. Thanks for sharing. My DDs did BBB each time we went to WDW - but when they asked, I had to tell them they are too old. This service doesn't seem to have a maximum age limit. I will have to ask them (DDs) if it is something they truly wish to do.

Thank you!

then you should cancel your trip. The likelihood that BBB is open or classic character meet and greets happen in February is practically zero.
AGREE. I think the earliest return of these items will be after the winter. Maybe May /June time frame.

The Facebook group Ear for Each Other has a wide range of great services provided by furloughed Cast Members.

I'm so sick of this stuff!! We are going in February and I'm not about to spend the kind of money we are planning on spending if BBB is closed for my four-year-old, masks are still required indoors, and she can't meet and hug Mickey.

WHEN will they open this stuff up? Does anyone know?
It does suck. I wanted to cancel our trip but my wife won’t let me. We are somewhat stuck being dvc members with banked points so we have to go or rent the points which is sort of a hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter