Retroactively upgrade to annual pass?

riley1251

Earning My Ears
My family and I recently went on a trip to WDW in August and had 5-day park hoppers. We just booked a trip for 3 days for New Year's, but have not purchased tickets yet. My question is whether or not it would be possible to upgrade our tickets to annual passes, starting with the days we were there this past August (make an annual pass from August 2017 - August 2018). Thanks for the help!

My family and I recently went on a trip to WDW in August and had 5-day park hoppers. We just booked a trip for 3 days for New Year's, but have not purchased tickets yet. My question is whether or not it would be possible to upgrade our tickets to annual passes, starting with the days we were there this past August (make an annual pass from August 2017 - August 2018). Thanks for the help!

Pretty sure you have to upgrade within the first 14 days from activating and before you use up all days on your existing tickets. And I believe it must be done in person at the parks.

@Jen and Ashwin is correct. If you are 14+ days past the first day when the tickets were used, do not have at least one day of admission remaining on the ticket or cannot be at Disney to do the upgrade in person, you would not be able to apply those tickets toward the cost of an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter