Rethemed Splash Mountain is Perfect Opportunity to Bring New Orleans Food to Magic Kingdom

My "blue sky" proposal to add New Orleans Square at WDW (originally posted when the change to Splash Mountain was first announced):

View attachment 737016

Original post here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...vision-for-new-orleans-square-at-wdw.3806297/

OMG!! This just made me tear up!! (even though the map is just an idea. i'm a sap lol)

I'm so excited 🤩🤩🤩

I think places catering to travelers err on the side of caution. - They would rather be too bland for more experienced guests than too spicy for new customers trying something for the first time.
Very true. I really hope they do something good with this opportunity though. MK is the worst park for food, IMO. Far too many bland offerings!
I'm thinking it wouldn't go over big with most WDW guests, put a crawfish in front of someone who has never seen one and watch them run screaming.
LOL! Do you remember when Tiffins opened and people were freaking out about the whole fish, complete with the head on? They lost their minds!

Fingers crossed for a good restaurant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter