Resturant reservations made for March

Jonjo

Mouseketeer
It feels that my March trip is geting much closer now as I have made my resturant reservations today. I called the UK number 08448 003 244 and got to speak to an CM stright away on option 4 (Book your resturant).

This is what I have booked so far for this trip

Thursday Evening - Manhattan Restaurant

Friday night - Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (booked for the 9pm show on-line for 30 Euros)

Saturday afternoon -Walt's An American Restaurant - Dreams! Meal
(booked this for 4.30pm to see the parade and to get a good place for Dreams! and the Welsh Festival fireworks)

Sunday Lunch - Hawaii Character Sunday Brunch, Inventions, Disneyland Hotel
(DW is a huge Stitch fan so she will love this)

Monday Evening - California Grill, Disneyland Hotel

Tuesday Lunch- Auberge de Cendrillon, Character Princess Meal
(DW has always wanted to try this)

We are also going to try these too if they are open for other meals and snacks:

Agrabah Café
Toad Hall, Fantasyland (Been told their Fish & Chips are nice)
Café des Cascadeurs (Always closed when I visit)
The Lucky Nugget Saloon
Restaurant Hakuna Matata
La Grange, Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon
Restaurant des Stars
Annette's Diner

As I have always found out, no firm plan ever works when you get there. Might also try and squeeze in a Character Breakfast at Cafe Mickey as well.

Sounds like you have yourself all sorted! :goodvibes

What is the Dreams meal at Walt's? We ate there last visit, but I'm not familiar with the Dreams part of it...is it a special type if menu, or do you get a better table or something?

i didn't realise the dreams meal was still on will it be on in feb?! if you don't mind me asking how much is it and can you use meal vouchers towards it?! xxx

Sounds like you have yourself all sorted! :goodvibes

What is the Dreams meal at Walt's? We ate there last visit, but I'm not familiar with the Dreams part of it...is it a special type if menu, or do you get a better table or something?

Have a readt through this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2902180

You've got pictures of the food and the latest menu.

It gets you a bracelet which allows you entrance to a roped off area to watch Dreams. It's not necessarily the best place to watch it from but it means you don't have to be standing around ages in advance to get a spot and you are a bit separated from the rest :)

i didn't realise the dreams meal was still on will it be on in feb?! if you don't mind me asking how much is it and can you use meal vouchers towards it?! xxx

Dream meals are offered on weekends only so Sat/Sun and also normally during French school holidays - check with restaurant reservations for when you are going ;) It's 45€ adult and 19€ children 3-11

It feels that my March trip is geting much closer now as I have made my resturant reservations today. I called the UK number 08448 003 244 and got to speak to an CM stright away on option 4 (Book your resturant).

This is what I have booked so far for this trip

Thursday Evening - Manhattan Restaurant

Friday night - Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (booked for the 9pm show on-line for 30 Euros)

Saturday afternoon -Walt's An American Restaurant - Dreams! Meal
(booked this for 4.30pm to see the parade and to get a good place for Dreams! and the Welsh Festival fireworks)

Sunday Lunch - Hawaii Character Sunday Brunch, Inventions, Disneyland Hotel
(DW is a huge Stitch fan so she will love this)

Monday Evening - California Grill, Disneyland Hotel

Tuesday Lunch- Auberge de Cendrillon, Character Princess Meal
(DW has always wanted to try this)

We are also going to try these too if they are open for other meals and snacks:

Agrabah Café
Toad Hall, Fantasyland (Been told their Fish & Chips are nice)
Café des Cascadeurs (Always closed when I visit)
The Lucky Nugget Saloon
Restaurant Hakuna Matata
La Grange, Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon
Restaurant des Stars
Annette's Diner

As I have always found out, no firm plan ever works when you get there. Might also try and squeeze in a Character Breakfast at Cafe Mickey as well.

:thumbsup2 You have some good choices there. Hope that on the weekend Cafe des Cascadeurs is open for you :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 You have some good choices there. Hope that on the weekend Cafe des Cascadeurs is open for you :goodvibes

I hope so too. I was asked for my mobile number when I made my reservations this time, they have never asked for this before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter