Restaurants with whole wheat pasta or brown rice?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Which restaurants serve whole wheat pasta or brown rice?

Or could either be ordered on request for dietary purposes?

Thanks!

a lot of them seem to have it as part of the kids' mickey check meal. I'm guessing if they have it on hand they will be willing to serve some to an adult as well - Disney seems to be pretty flexible with the sides. I think you're just going to have to look at menus to see who has it, I don't think that kind of info is going to be cataloged in anyone's head but I have seen whole wheat pasta and brown rice LOTS of times on mickey check menus.

Quite a few had it. I think all of the signatures have some sort of whole grains. I think look at the kids menus at different places you want to go and see if it is available. If it is an allergy situation you can call the restaurant I believe.

A lot of them have whole grain or multi grain pasta because they use them for the kids menu.

I saw a pasta dish on the Contempo Cafe menu that said wheat pasta.

Quite a few had it. I think all of the signatures have some sort of whole grains. I think look at the kids menus at different places you want to go and see if it is available. If it is an allergy situation you can call the restaurant I believe.

Not an allergy, but it is medical. I don't want to start calling to order special meals if I can avoid it. But would love to choose some restaurants that happen to offer it.

Understood. The wave definitely has whole wheat options. I think it will be easier at hotel restaurants then in the theme parks. In the TP they will have whole wheat bread options though from what I remember last time. I usually opt for a multigrain bread or bun if it's available. You can also sub veggies or fruit for fries and such.

Understood. The wave definitely has whole wheat options. I think it will be easier at hotel restaurants then in the theme parks. In the TP they will have whole wheat bread options though from what I remember last time. I usually opt for a multigrain bread or bun if it's available. You can also sub veggies or fruit for fries and such.

Thank you! I'm drawing a blank-what is the "TP"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter