Restaurants...days open.

rockcow

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked a million times before. I can't seem to find information on what days restaurants are open. I just called to make dining reservations for Walt's and they are closed the days we will be there. Anyone have a link to this information so I don't have to go back and forth with the reservation cm. Thanks in advanced!:)

I'm afraid this info isn't available on the internet and the only way to find out for sure is to phone dining reservations.

However if you want to run your plan through us on here we can probably tell you what restaurants are likely to be open/closed before you phone.

Walt's is usually closed Mondays and Tuesdays except for the main summer season when it opens every day and it's also open in the evenings. Out of season you'll probably find the last sitting will be 3:45pm.

Thanks Ware Bears! We will be at the park June 17-19. Walt's was the only place that I really wanted to experience. Have eaten at Blue Bayou at Disneyland California tons of times, so Blue Lagoon isn't high on the list. Is King Ludwig's open then? That's the only one the kids seem interested in. And by kids I mean my 21,20 and 18 year old kids. So no character encounters needed for us. Since we are at DLH we get breakfast at Inventions. We may just hit all the counter service restaurants and see how many we can experience!

King Ludwigs is in the Village, so unless is closed completely for a refurb, its open every day from lunch right through to late evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter