Restaurants.com

I just used my first restaurant.com gift certificate last night! :thumbsup2

I got a $25 GC for $2 (had 80% off code) that was good for any food purchase of $35 or more. When I called to make my dinner ressie, I mentioned I had a restaurant.com GC and asked about any restrictions - I just couldn't use it towards any of the special deals (i.e., half off appetizers). These were the same restrictions that were listed on the website when I bought the GC.

I have a couple more GCs to use and I'm very much looking forward to it! :goodvibes

If I search under zip code and find restaurants are these all ones you can go to? I'm thinking of buying the monthly club for parents. Code wrap gets you a big discount.

I use these quite frequently and if you get them during one of their 70-90% off sales the value can't be beat! I have gotten $25 certificates for as little as $.90.

You can only use one per month, per restaurant...and they do keep track. You can also only use one per party, even if you are getting separate checks...and they are quite strict about that as well. We have never had a problem using them at any of the restaurants we go to regularly.

Linda

I use these quite frequently and if you get them during one of their 70-90% off sales the value can't be beat! I have gotten $25 certificates for as little as $.90.

You can only use one per month, per restaurant...and they do keep track. You can also only use one per party, even if you are getting separate checks...and they are quite strict about that as well. We have never had a problem using them at any of the restaurants we go to regularly.

Linda

Does it mean that you can only use one per month at a specific restaurant, or one per month total?

TIA! :goodvibes

This sounds like a great gift to give. I would like to buy the monthly club thing for MIL. Do you know if you purchase it will the e-mails go directly to the person getting it as a gift? The checkout asks for my e-mail but I would like for her to receive the correspondence.

I can see now that you receive an email every month with your certificate. You then choose your restaurant and print it. I am wondering if it is difficult to find the restaurant you want each month.

Does it mean that you can only use one per month at a specific restaurant, or one per month total?

TIA! :goodvibes

One per month at each restaurant you buy certificates for. For example, here in Asheville I have purchased certificates for "Rita's Cantina" and "Luella's BBQ" I can go to each restaurant one time each month and use one certificate.

If we are going with friends....we use a bigger certificate and get one check and split the bill. Saves money and everyone can benefit from the savings.

Linda

I've used them for years. Love them.

I've also used them in Orlando, San Francisco and Tennessee. There are hundreds in my area that use them. The one that i used in Orlando no longer advertises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts