Restaurants close to Windsor Hills?

two*little*birds

DIS Veteran
Can anyone here recommend any restaurants close to Windsor Hills?

We'd prefer something that doesn't take longer than 10 minutes to get to (if possible).

It just seems that everthing is further up International Drive - 20+ minutes.

Thanks for any input.

We were just there in Sept, and all I can say is DON'T go to the PONDEROSA!!! Ew!!!!

There's a Taco Bell, the usual fast food joints, an EXCELLENT TGI Fridays! Yum, I wish we were there again!
Have fun!

We are staying at Windsor Hills for the first time in a few weeks. Last time we stayed at Orbit One, which is in the same general area. We ate at Golden Corral on 192 ALOT!! We love Golden Corral! It is a very extensive family buffet. Fresh bakery items, salad bar, dessert bar, steaks, burgers, turkey, pot roast, several types of potatoes and vegetables, macaroni and cheese, etc, etc, etc. I couldn't even begin to list all of the items. I think it is $10-$12for adults. Lunch is very inexpensive and runs until 3:30, I think, so you could have a late lunch /early supper for not a lot of money.

We are staying at Windsor Hills for the first time in a few weeks. Last time we stayed at Orbit One, which is in the same general area. We ate at Golden Corral on 192 ALOT!! We love Golden Corral! It is a very extensive family buffet. Fresh bakery items, salad bar, dessert bar, steaks, burgers, turkey, pot roast, several types of potatoes and vegetables, macaroni and cheese, etc, etc, etc. I couldn't even begin to list all of the items. I think it is $10-$12for adults. Lunch is very inexpensive and runs until 3:30, I think, so you could have a late lunch /early supper for not a lot of money.

I just love Golden Corral. for the price, it can't be beat....
The steaks are thick and juicy. I don't know how they can make money, charging US 10.00 per person....

There is a nice Outback within 5 minutes, TGI Fridays, but really, just drive along 192 and there is everything you could possible want! And it's easy to find your way back using the markers on the road. To be honest, we drove over to the resorts and ate there a number of times since they are all within 10 minutes too - Boardwalk, DTD, Animal Kingdom and even Grand Floridian (but it is the farthest at around 15 minutes).

Here is a map of highway 192. Lots of places to eat.

http://www.kissimmee-us192.com/map/map1/kiss192map1.htm#1btm

Then just click down at the bottom that says Travel East To Maingate East
It goes all down 192

We have ate at the following and have always had good service and food at these places:

JT's Prime Time Family Restaurant
Carrabbera’s, Restaurant
TGI Friday’s, Restaurant
Taco Bell, Fast Food
Golden Corral, Restaurant
Black Angus, Restaurant
Bennigan's, Restaurant
Joe's Crab Shack
Uno Pizzeria, Restaurant
Chili’s Grill & Bar, Restaurant
Ramono's Macaroni Gril, Restaurant
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Fast Food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter