Restaurantosaurus - QS Dinner available starting Aug 18th- ADRs open June 12

chinarider

DIS Veteran
Dig In
Settle in for a dino-mite feast topped off with a build-your-own sundae bar!
Our paleontology grad students conspired together to open a fun burger place for everyone to enjoy! You’ll get to choose between gourmet burgers, a chicken sandwich, veggie burger and salad. Side dishes included French fries and onion rings with a house-made dipping sauce. For a sweet ending to your meal, check out the build-your-own sundae bar!
Dates
Starting August 18, 2019.
Price
  • $22.99 per adult – plus tax (gratuity not included or required)
  • $14.99 per child – plus tax (gratuity not included or required)
Please note: The Disney Dining Plan is available at this location.

The following is on the reservations page at WDW dining

Reservations
Use the Check Availability tool above to book a dinner reservation. We may also be able to accommodate walk-ins. Short on time? Our original quick-service experience is still available for a fast ‘n’ easy meal

Does this mean the special meals are TS but QS is also available at the same time?

The following is on the reservations page at WDW dining

Reservations
Use the Check Availability tool above to book a dinner reservation. We may also be able to accommodate walk-ins. Short on time? Our original quick-service experience is still available for a fast ‘n’ easy meal

Does this mean the special meals are TS but QS is also available at the same time?
I read somewhere that both table service and quick service will be available. The table service will be in a different area and have to check in

Does anyone know what time reservations will open up today? We happen to already plan to be at AK on opening night and want to give this a try!

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are not available/grayed out for the last two weeks in August and first week in September. I wonder why? Did I miss that information somewhere? Maybe they will add availability on those days? We are in AK 8/28 at dinner time and would have liked to try this.

I couldn’t book online so I called and booked for Nov. 8th. We were originally going to try Nov. 16th but the person said it didn’t show any dates after Nov. 10th for some reason

Looks like on of the better deals I have seen at Disney.

The Backstory of Restaurantosaurus is so interesting and the theming there is one of the most detailed in all of WDW.

The CMs "playing into" the backstory will be so interesting and as much fun as the food(which really looks good!)!

I couldn’t book online so I called and booked for Nov. 8th. We were originally going to try Nov. 16th but the person said it didn’t show any dates after Nov. 10th for some reason
thats when "Christmas" offically kicks off ay wdw, wonder if its that. Id like to do it during my 11/18 trip.

I just tried to book for the second week of September and it didn’t show as an option. How is everyone booking this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!