Restaurant Reviews?

mulderxcoltrane

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,
We've really enjoyed John & Kevin's recent restaurant reviews and were wondering if they have ever reviewed Mama Melrose's or Garden Grill. Anyone know?

I had dinner at the Garden Grill a few weeks ago and have been there several times. Service was on the iffy side. The waiter was nice and the food was hot...he just didn't come back. I always order two cokes, but he only brought me one and I was dying of thirst. I finally flagged someone else down. It isn't always like that, though. I usually get my two cokes and they stop back. :)

The food, as always, was excellent. :)

I have not reviewed Mama Melrose or the Garden Grill for the podcast, but last year we ate there as part of the Backstage Magic Tour.

There is a written review of the tour and Mama Melrose located here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/reviews/backstage-magic-tour.htm

It's a long review, but it's a long tour.

As for the Garden Grill....I have reviewed that either but I was told as a youngster to never eat in a revolving restaurant. I think the exact quote was "if they have to make the restaurant spin, they're trying to distract you from the food."

As for the Garden Grill....I have reviewed that either but I was told as a youngster to never eat in a revolving restaurant. I think the exact quote was "if they have to make the restaurant spin, they're trying to distract you from the food."

Or if they have giant mice walking around....or crazy people dancing and singing while your eating ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter