Restaurant reservations

it398

Earning My Ears
I’m logging on to the app as soon as the days of our visit are released and the restaurant availability is almost nothing, we’re a group of 7 which I know makes things tough but even if I split our group into 2 I still only get the same 2 restaurants available for lunch and dinner every day (plus a few hotel restaurants for diner).

We’d hoped to Tay the kids to a character meal one day (breakfast or dinner) during our 5 night stay but can’t get anything anywhere.

I tried calling but an automated message just directs me back to the app and hangs up.

Is everyone else struggling? Don’t remember it being this bad on previous visits. We’re staying at Village Nature, looks like we may be cooking more than I originally planned

I think a lot are struggling. I know DLP holds back reservations for hotel guests who can book restaurants at time of booking. But I do not know how many.

You can try when you arrive to see what is available for walk ups or check with guest relations. I would go to the guest relations booths throughout the park or at city Hall.

Other option if you want a sit down meal, is to go to Disney Village, these restaurants do not have a reservation system.

The dining options at village nature are not bad actually. And cheaper. But no Disney theming and definitely no characters. They are holding off park/character dinings for guests with a package indeed.

Restaurant reservations are available to hotel guests way earlier than 60 days as an FYI.

Definitely call the dining #

Does anyone know if you have a reservation for 2 but show up with 3 will they still seat you?
Never tried it, but I can see a French CM respond in either: "Yeah, sure, what do I care"-way or "Absolutely not! Rules are rules!"-way,
Ask politely at check-in and have a back up plan for if they reject your request.

Never tried it, but I can see a French CM respond in either: "Yeah, sure, what do I care"-way or "Absolutely not! Rules are rules!"-way,
Ask politely at check-in and have a back up plan for if they reject your request.
Thanks we don't go until August and I will keep checking to update it to 3. I'm fine if they tell me no but my fingers are crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter