Restaurant Reservations

LisaTxUsa

Are we there yet !?
We will be touring the US/IOA parks in early August. How soon do I need to be concerned about making reservations for special places that we want to eat?

I know when we've wanted to eat at special places at WDW we had to call about 2 months in advance for some places (like Cinderella's Royal Table).

We want to have meals at Emeril's, Mythos, Monster Cafe and Confisco Grille.

Can we rely on our concierge at RPH to help us or should I take care of it before we go?

Any hints/tips welcome!

Thanks!

You can't make reservations at the Monster Cafe since it is only counter service. Confsico's used to take them, but since they've been serving a limited menu and not too many people know about it, I don't think reservations are necessary. Mythos reservations aren't really necessary. I can usually walk up and get seated immediately. I would get reservations during busy times and holidays.

The only place I would definitely get reservations is Emeril's. You may have to call months ahead of time to get a good dinner time. I called about a month ahead. I had a choice of sitting at the bar for one date or 10:00 pm on another date.

Emeril's phone number is 407-224-2424.

How about the HR do you need reservations? Last year they did not take them.

Hard Rock doesn't take reservations. You can make a same day reservation at a booth near the Cineplex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter