Restaurant recommendations for our 2 yr old DD

ADEALINGMUMMY

Earning My Ears
Which restaurants do you recommend that are the most fun for our two yr old, who sits still for about 3 minutes :) . We are thinking Cafe Mickey .......

Thankyou

we ate in cafe mickey both times we have been to dlrp. the first time ash was in a bad humor and screamed all the time except when the characters were with her lol. the second time she was in good humor and loved every minute. i would definately recommend it. although from experience i would say if your dd is cranky come back later the characterse wont cheer her up enough for her to enjoy it. with two year olds everything is about timing isnt it lol.

ash loved the rainforest. we really enjoyed our food there too.

if she likes chicken nuggets then ash loves the kids meal at caseys. 6 euro for chips chicken nuggets a drink and dessert. also she loved the mickey pizzas as well in victorias home style.

We always eat in Cafe Mickey. It's great! DD2 (2 and a half) really enoys it! There's something about the characters, the little ones cheer up straight away. Well worth going there.

We also eat at Annette's, nice food, waiters very good and also child friendly.

I have a 2 yr old who also doesn't sit still for too long. When we were there in January we ate at Cafe Mickey, Auberge, Inventions, Lucky Nugget. I found the trick was to put her in a high chair & keep her occupied with colouring in or eating between characters so that she didn't want down. Most of the restaurants give the children a colouring pack at the start of each meal.

Agree with Cafe Mickey and Rainforest Cafe. We also did Annettes - it's OK but nothing great for really little ones. And Auberge - v expensive but the highlight of our trip but my DD1 was 3.5 yrs so is a massive Princess fan :goodvibes

You defo can't go wrong with Cafe Mickey and maybe another character meal like Inventions if your budget will allow you :)

yes i agree, we ate last week at Cafe Mickey on our last day & our 2 1/2 yr old was mostly occupied, although he did run around a bit when we were having desserts & all the characters had gone by then so he was bored!

we also ate in Plaza Gardens which had colouring bits to do & lots of nuggets & chips & yoghurts for pudding.

Kacee loved Annettes (especially destroying the Car menu) and he also loved the Buffet at the Cheyenne too as he could eat as much of whatever he wanted (his Dad liked it too as he ate for free :thumbsup2)

I think it's a personal thing as I know Kacee wouldn't like the Rainforrest Cafe (he is scared of thunder and lightning) but lots of other 2yr olds love it!

Another vote from me for Cafe Mickey - my girls love love love it! The food is relatively in expensive for a character meal (since you're not required to do a menu!) and you get to see tons of characters - so fun!

We still want to check out Pizza Planet... think the kids would like that as well!

Auberge (if you can swing it) is wonderful. Especially with a young one. Our girls are almost 3 and 4.5 - they got special attention b/c they were the youngest ones there!

Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!