restaurant.com & Sunshine Rewards

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
Ok I'm a budget kinda gal & have never used restaurants.com - but considering I have 2 trips to WDW this month, one at Swan & one at Dolphin (lots of restaurants participating at both hotels) - I think I need to get on the bandwagon!

I see Sunshine Rewards has a 70% off code and 10% back...this seems too good to be true! Am I missing any fine print here? Do they email the certs to me or mail them? If they mail them, I might not have enough time to get them til I leave on Saturday. Thanks!

I haven't used restaurant.com at WDW, but I do use it for local restaurants. A $25 certificate is usually $10 if you don't have a coupon (some vary), but the 70% off coupon brings it down to $3 They also have an 80% coupon periodically.

The fine print - you print the coupon (they don't mail it to you), it doesn't expire, and there is a minimum purchase required (usually $35 to $40 to use the $25 coupon). Some places only allow the coupons to be used at dinner, some allow alcohol to count while others don't, and most/all apply an 18% tip on the pre-discounted total.

I order mine coupons through Sunshine Rewards for the 10% back, even though I only pay a few dollars for each coupon! :)

I too haven't used restaurant.com at Disney but do locally. It is not too good to be true - you do get the 70% off (I usually wait to get 80% off). And have always gotten my 3% from Sunshine Rewards - it usually show up in my account within a day or two. :goodvibes

Have fun at Disney!!

Karn

Thanks - it sounds like a great idea! I think I'm going to go order one for House of Blues at DTD and Garden Grove at The Swan.

Join fatwallet.com (it's free) and get 25% cashback on Restaurant.com purchases. I often wait for the 80% off sale, and get a $25 GC for $2, plus then get $.50 cash back in my fatwallet account.:thumbsup2

I have always used Sunshine Rewards for my Restaurant.com certificates and have always gotten credit and I have always had such great luck with Restaurant.com. I run contests all the time with certificates that my winners an redeem at the places they choose. The House of Blues one is a really good one.

Thanks - it sounds like a great idea! I think I'm going to go order one for House of Blues at DTD and Garden Grove at The Swan.

I ordered a HOB certificate on Restaurant.com recently through Sunshine Rewards to use on our upcoming trip in May, bought, printed it immediately and received my 10% cashback on SR in just a couple of days time. It's so easy and I've also bought a few certificates to local restaurants too, it's a great deal for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter