Restaurant certificates with mypoints?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Do any of you know much about the restaurant Applebee's? If so, do you know how close it is to Disneyworld? I'm trying to decide what restaurants to get certificates for... I already have Olive Garden/Red Lobster certificates but I have accumulated enough points to get certificates for one other restaurant. Any ideas? The closer to Disney, the better! TIA:p

I did a quick search for an Orlando Applebees Restaurant and there's one on Collegiate Way which doesn't seem to be too close to WDW.

Applebees is OK, but mypoints offers much better choices IMHO. Both Romano's Macaroni Grill and Chilis have many locations in the WDW area. As a matter of fact the two restaurants are located right next door to each other on 192 very close to the parks. Macaroni Grill serves Italian food (duh!) and Chilis serves burgers and Tex Mex. Both are YUMMY!

Thanks for the advice! Both restaurants you mentioned sounds good. I think I'll forget about Applebee's then. I don't want to go too far out of WDW!!!! Thanks again!:earsgirl: :earsboy:

MAN..i wished i would have asked that question.

I just order 2 25.00 gc from Applebees from My points.
Here in the mid-west Applebees are a dime a dozen and Chili's are only in larger cities and I had never heard of the other restuaryant you recommened!

Oh well, We have to eat on the way down there too!!

But nice to here about the Mac Grill..maybe we will check that out!

I have 50.00 gc in OliveGarden and 45.00 gc in RedLobster already!

thanks,

katie

Some of those restaurants I have never heard of that you can get GC's for. I would stick with the one's that you've heard of. Chili's and Rainforest are both great restaurants. Chili's has several location on I92 and Rainforest has 2 located right in WDW. So, go and enjoy some good food.:cool:

is excellant......we do not have one in Chattanooga but whenever we are in Birmingham Al we eat there.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter