Ressies made! Need one suggestion....

tahlanicki

Earning My Ears
I made our ADRs for our Honeymoon in October, The Wave, Sanaa, Biergarten, Kona, and Le Cellier (lunch, couldn't get dinner). I need an idea for the last night for dinner. I feel like I kind of want it to be special since its the last night or our honeymoon, any suggestions? I was thinking Les Chefs maybe? We will be on the dining plan, so it needs to be a TS that would be included in that. Thanks everyone :thumbsup2 PS I had a dream last night that I got a pin, I think I'm losing it....

I think Le Chefs is a great choice. I love the food and whats more romantic than Frech?

we went to Tutto Italia Restruant in the Italy Pavilion and we where a lil worried about it bc we thought it was mostly gonna be pasta but we want an it was stinkin awesome! but i do have to say that if it wasnt that we were on the dining plan it would have cost ALOT (seeing that we are a family of 5 and all are 13+) but if u are then it is totally worth it!

Artist Point. Usually easy to get into, have lovely tables by the windows, the food is tremendous, and the service wonderful. After dinner, stroll down by the beach or along the lake where it's quiet. Perfect. ;)

If you are trying to stay with using a 1 ts then i thing Chefs is a good choice tutto is too. will you be at epcot that night? You could do resort dining like Ohanas at the Poly or Flying Fish at BW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter