Responses Needed By 6:30 am 5-8

greatdanedisney

Earning My Ears
Where would you guys go in Epcot if you had your choice? We have already decided on Le Cellier, but the other meal is still wide open.

We also are in the need for a monorail or Magic Kingdom lunch for our final day. We are already going to book Crystal Palace and do not want to eat there twice.

It will be for a party of me pirate: (who will eat anything as long as it once mooed) the DW :bride: who isn't picky and the DD princess: who will eat anything as long as it is ice cream, chicken and french fries.

I appreciate the quick help and hopefully I will get all of the ones we are after.

I'd do Coral Reef for your other one. They do have chicken, etc. and a great make-your-own sundae dessert for the kids. Great selection for adults. DH said it was the best steak he'd ever had. The food and service was awesome and you just can't beat the atmosphere!

We enjoy eating at Rose and Crown in Epcot.

For lunch at MK, I would suggest LTT. The food is very good and it is not too crowded after 2 or so. If You want to have a meal at one of the monorail resorts, then my choices would be Kona or Grand Floridian Cafe.

I appreciate your responses so far. Coral Reef was on our short list as was Kona. Neat to see that some of the thoughts we had are the same you guys have as well.

Look forward to hearing from more of you.

:thumbsup2

We really enjoyed Alfredo's just a few weeks ago (and Le Cellier--glad to hear you're going there).

Kona Cafe for lunch! It was SO good...sticky wings, great burger, salads, asian noodle bowl...and the BEST desserts! I think it would be a great way to end your vacation.

Kona for sure. Some great food and atmosphere.
At EPCOT we recently tried the marrakesch (sp?) It was delicious, no big crowds or noise.

We just got back and loved Kona!! The atmosphere was great and the food was the best of our trip!! So much to choose from at Epcot. I would choose Coral Reef for the atmosphere.

plgrn said:
Kona for sure. Some great food and atmosphere.
At EPCOT we recently tried the marrakesch (sp?) It was delicious, no big crowds or noise.

Marakkesh would be my vote also... have fun! :)

I think Kona for lunch is the best choice.

For dinner, Marrakesh is excellent - we are trying Coral Reef and Chefs de France for the first time this trip. I've heard good things about that, too.

We totally loved Biergarten! Last year we took DS's best friend, who happens to be a very picky eater, and he found plenty to eat. He even talked about how much he enjoyed it! :cool1:
How about Chef Mickey or 1900 Park Fare for your last day? :confused3
I'm sure whatever you decide will be wonderful. :woohoo:

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions! We are very happy that we were able to get all of our ADR's with no problems! We decided on Coral Reef for our other dinner in Epcot (thought DD will like the aquarium) and LTT for lunch on our final day. BUT, after reading all the great comments on Kona Cafe, I might have to check out their menu, so that one might change!

Thanks again everyone!! Have a Disney Day!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter