Resort Window Designs

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
We have decorated once before for Halloween. At the end of the month, we are doing the Peter Pan shadow on our resort window. For our next trip, I would like a Three Caballeros theme. Any ever done before? Looking for inspiration.

I would insert some thing a little bit naughty. Nothing obvious, but something that makes a few people scratch their heads.

I am a big window decorator, I do my WDW windows/door, DLR windows/doors and cruise ship doors. Mostly all with scrapbooking supplies and my circut. I make a lot of paper/vinyl crafts for personal use, cards, tumblers, iron ons etc. I have done different themes each trip I have taken over the years, my next trip for the 50th we are doing a Goofy Movie/Powerline theme. But Three Caballeros was on the list to choose from this trip as we are doing a split stay at CSR and S/D. I saw the Three Caballeros Loungefly backpack yesterday in store, great inspiration for a stacked look of them. Love the idea of the PP shadow, how creative! Post pics with the finished product, I love seeing other crafty bits from fellow DISers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter