Resort TV Channel Guide

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Here is the listing of channels for the television at the Disney Resorts.

disney-world-resort-channel-guide.jpg

There used to be a channel with classic Disney cartoons, like the ones they play in resort lobby areas. I think the channel was 96 or 98? Do any of the resorts still have that channel?

I do believe that channel is still availbe but you have to have a remote with numbers so you can key it in.
I know you can't get it at Pop Century cause they don't have the right remotes.

We could get the cartoons at the GF and the YC but not WL.......for what it is worth. We are hoping they have that channel at BWI.

WL had the remote with the numbers but it still did not work.

Programing still has not changed. Not much their as always. I heard they where going to add some more movie channels for the aduths to watch while the kids are sleeping or for the evening you want to relax.

And we all know when you turn the TV on the first channel you see is 18.....Stacey! :lovestruc

And 21 is the DVC channel......the hostess there is very cute too. Her name is Casey. The stand-up card in my room had the channel lineup on one side and Casey on the other side holding a magnifying glass up to her pretty head and learning about "the best kept Disney secret".

My son misses the bedtime stories they used to have on the resort TVs. I wonder if they will ever bring them back???

My son misses the bedtime stories they used to have on the resort TVs. I wonder if they will ever bring them back???

I never realized I would miss the bedtime stories.

When they were on, I didn't have a child. Now that they're gone, I have a toddler who I know would love them.

Sigh.

The bedtime stories were very cool, we loved coming back in the evening to GF with the beds turned down, the lights a little dimmer and the story playing on the tv. It was a wonderful touch.

I'm waiting for them to change the top seven must sees drasticly not just a little each year.

Do they NOT have the Disney classic cartoons at WL????? That will be trouble for me if my son cannot watch them when we go next week (it is his little tradition to watch those old cartoons).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter