resort to resort taxis

3Z's

Earning My Ears
We eed to travel from ASMO to AKL for 8:00 breakfast and decided easiest and fastest way is taxi. Will there be taxis just waiting around at that time or will we have to call? How early should we call them for a 7:45 pick up? Any idea how much this might cost? I know about the fare calculator but withot exact resort addresses (which I don't have handy) that doesn't help. Just hoped someone could answer from experience. We need to do the same thing for dinner one night from ASMO to Coronado. TIA!!!!!

There should be taxis waiting around at the resort. To be safe, ask at the front desk the night before if this will be the case.

It will be a pretty short ride to AKL, so I can't see it costing you much more than $10-$15.

We do this when we go from POFQ or POR to Poly for Kona Cafe breakfast. The fare is so worth it, with tip I think we pay $12-15. We always call the bell desk so that we have a taxi request. A very easy way to start the day. We figure that we could take transportation to a park, then bus to Poly, but it would be much more time consuming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter