Resort Reservation w/ Travelocity

mrs_incredible

Mouseketeer
Good morning all! Just wanted to see if this helps anyone -

I recently booked my POR stay through Travelocity and of course after the fact I read on here that people had trouble linking their reservations on Disney's website. My confirmation emails from Travelocity had given me an Itinerary Number and a Resort Confirmation number - neither of which worked. I emailed Travelocity and they sent me a response that gave me....the exact same numbers grrrrrr.....However, I did notice a "Travelocity Booking ID Number" in the email. I tried it just now and it worked. YIPPPPEEEE! We'll see how the rest of the process goes LOL. I always book through Disney so this is all new territory for me. I'm doing a split stay so I know at least half of my trip will go smoothly. :rotfl2:

Glad that you were able to link yours relatively easy. Mine was not easy, I booked our room for March/April at the BCR through Travelocity and actually save like $300. When I tried to link it to MDE I kept getting an error that it could not find my reservation. I tried the "hotel confirmation" number as well as the itin #, neither would work. I called WDW reservations thinking they would be able to find it. After being on hold for 15 minutes I was told they could not find me. The lady tried to transfer me over to the technical help desk and she disconnected me. So I called back again and this time another lady looked me up through our last name and arrival date then told me she couldn't see any of the information only that we were in the system. I found that to be bizarre but whatever. Hung up with her and called Travelocity and talked to a guy in India who said he would resend it to WDW. So I went to bed thinking that everything would work this morning, well I was wrong. Logged in this morning and received the same error sooooo I called the WDW website support and sat on hold for 11 minutes BUT it was worth it. The agent also could not pull me up using any of the travelocity numbers but she said she could pull me up using my name. She also told me that they are not allowed to give out the Disney confirmation number if it was booked through a third party BUT she could link my reservation to my MDE by verifying all my info. She had be log back into MDE and woohooo there it was and the Disney confirmation number was listed which did not match any of the numbers that Travelocity sent me :sad2:. Anyway I was able to get my bands sent out and do all of the fast passes 51 days out. :yay:

Thank you for posting this!!! I just put in a quick call to Travelocity and asked them specifically for the "Travelocity Booking ID #". They gave it to me on the phone and I link my res quickly. It saved me tons of time/headaches!!!!!

Really appreciate it.

I booked a 1 night stay at POR through Travelocity (because Disney was showing no availability) in advance of our DVC rental this past March. I never was able to get any number that would work in MDE through Travelocity. However, I called Disney and the CM I spoke to was able to give me the Disney confirmation number within a few minutes. I linked it to my account myself with no issues. Just sharing as it seems experiences with this can be really variable - what worked for one person may not work for another. The inconsistency can be frustrating.

I have used travelocity twice to book my Disney room. To link it to my mde, I called travelocity and ask for the actual reservation number from Disney, and they have been happy to call Disney and get the number for me while I waited on the phone. Both times it took less than 10 minutes and I was able to link it right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter