Resort only trip

momto2js

DIS Veteran
My DH will be overseas for most of the summer and I am trying to book our calander to keep us busy while he is away. I am considering a short (2 or 3 night) resort only trip to the orlando area. We would be traveling late June, and I am not a crowd loving person so there is NO way I going to take my kids alone to a disney park, but I was thinking the resort pools and other "attractions" couldn't be too bad while everyone else is touring right??

We could stay at a disney resort. With current discounts we could do mod or deluxe for a short trip. We are generally, off property people when we travel because we like the space but since it is only me and the boys, and it is a short trip we could suck it up. However I am concerned about the "crowd" even at the resorts.

I am really looking for the best place to go and spend the entire day for about 3 days. I don't mind having to go somewhere else for eating but for entertainment we would be at the resort. I was thinking that the bonnet creek hilton might be a good options.

Any one have other options I should toss into the mix. The boys are 3 and 5 and are good swimmers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter