Resort choices for fireworks views?

samacita

Mouseketeer
I've read that there's a great view of MK fireworks from the beach at Poly. I love the idea of making it back to the hotel to watch them and then just head upstairs to get kiddos to bed instead of having to trek back with the crowds. What other resorts have great fireworks views? Doesn't have to be from the room itself, and doesn't have to be Wishes if there are others that still look amazing from a hotel. Thanks to all!!

All of the Monorail resorts have a great view of the fireworks. You can also watch the fireworks from Wilderness Lodge and the beach at the Fort Wilderness Resort
79CF469C000B75F043E9CDD02D603D37.png

Where is the best place to watch from the Contemp? We will be at Chef Mickeys and it will be easier to watch from there instead of going back to MK.

When we stayed at Pop last April we had a room to where we could see the fireworks from MK and also from Epcot. It was great on the nights my little one was too sleepy to stay at the park. I want to say we stayed in the 60's building lake view side.

Where is the best place to watch from the Contemp? We will be at Chef Mickeys and it will be easier to watch from there instead of going back to MK.

The fireworks are not visible from Chef Mickey's itself, but there is an observation deck outside the concourse level (4th floor) of the CR at the end nearest MK.

I know you can see the MK fireworks from the Poly but can you see them from the Wilderness Lodge beach?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter