Resort childcare and special needs

ny'er

PLAY BALL!!!!
Maybe I am not doing the search correctly but I was wondering if I can get some answers.

Resort childcare What are the guidelines for this with special needs children.

Here is a post with a few answers...
question about child care at resorts

Please feel free to ask specific questions.

I highly recommend Fairy Godmothers for inroom sitting, their number is (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314. We have done both Neverland Club and Harbour Club, both take special needs kids but will not do nursing or diaper duties.

galc.gif
WLlogo.gif

"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Last edited by a moderator:
We have had problems with the Search function not working correctly, so you are probably not doing anything wrong. I know I have searched on the word "wheelchair" and found no listings for the dates I put in, when I know I used the word at least 10 times myself in the last few days.
The easiest way to find things might be just to scroll down the page and look for subjects. Also, feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Even though someone else may have asked the same question, your situation may be different so the answers they got don't really fit in your case.P

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter