Resort Bus Information

bgg319

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know which of these choices would have the shortest distance from drop off at the different parks to the actual park. We stayed at POP on a previous visit and are booked for POP again, but would consider moving up to a moderate if the walk from the park to the Disney bus at the park was a shorter distance. I have a daughter with neurological difficulties. As long as she doesn't have to walk long distances with no break in between she is fine. The trek from the park to the POP buses on the previous trips always seemed to be longest of all the bus lines there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know which of these choices would have the shortest distance from drop off at the different parks to the actual park. We stayed at POP on a previous visit and are booked for POP again, but would consider moving up to a moderate if the walk from the park to the Disney bus at the park was a shorter distance. I have a daughter with neurological difficulties. As long as she doesn't have to walk long distances with no break in between she is fine. The trek from the park to the POP buses on the previous trips always seemed to be longest of all the bus lines there.

Any help would be appreciated.

We stayed at Corondo Springs this past October and we had a room close to the bus stop... it was a room with a King Bed. We also have stayed in rooms further from the bus stop. But there is more than one stop at CSR, I dont know if its the same at Pop.

The bus positions are not permanent. I noticed during our last stay, the bus stop for CBR at MK was #1 one day and #15 the next day.

The bus positions are not permanent. I noticed during our last stay, the bus stop for CBR at MK was #1 one day and #15 the next day.

Thanks, so there really is not a set position at each park. I know if just seemed like it was always at the end of the line on our last trip.

Maybe staying at POP is best. We really spend most of our times at the park so we just need a place to sleep at night.

In general the values are the furthest bus stops away, the Deluxe will mostly have the closest, with the mods in between. But not always.
Makes sense, they aren't going to have the people paying the big $ staying Deluxe to have the furthest bus stop.

Maybe having a wheel chair for your daughter would help? Or stroller depending on her age. There is a lot of walking in the parks too. They can be rented from an off site agency much cheaper then from WDW.

In general the values are the furthest bus stops away, the Deluxe will mostly have the closest, with the mods in between. But not always.
Makes sense, they aren't going to have the people paying the big $ staying Deluxe to have the furthest bus stop.

Maybe having a wheel chair for your daughter would help? Or stroller depending on her age. There is a lot of walking in the parks too. They can be rented from an off site agency much cheaper then from WDW.

Thanks Sue. That does make sense on the positioning. I mentioned the chair to her once and she would have none of it. We will just take it easy on the way back to the bus.

Just a heads up: we were there in November and POP was bus stop 17 at MK, the furthest from the entrance. It may have changed by now though.

We stay at deluxes most of the time. No matter where we stay, we always seem to have the farthest bus stop. :confused3

You should ask over on the DisAbility board for tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter