Resort AP Discount

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
If an AP discount blacks out 2 days within a 4 day stay, what happens? I'm contemplating getting an AP prior to our November trip. It's over Veteran's Day weekend and in the past that Friday and Saturday were blocked out. We'll be there Thursday through Monday. If it's offered this year, could we get the discount for the days not blocked or is it an 'all or nothing' type of thing?
Also, I know POFQ is usually not included in discounts. Does this hold true for AP discounts, also? Any other resorts typically not included?

It's a per night thing, so you'll get a discount on the days where a discount is available. You can straddle discounted nights / non-discounted nights, no problem.

I can't answer your question about POFQ, sorry. I stay at various Deluxes (and search for a lot more) and pretty much usually (but not always) find an AP discount, depending on the time of year, view category, etc. Sometimes have to tinker with dates.

Hope that helps.

It's a per night thing, so you'll get a discount on the days where a discount is available. You can straddle discounted nights / non-discounted nights, no problem.

I can't answer your question about POFQ, sorry. I stay at various Deluxes (and search for a lot more) and pretty much usually (but not always) find an AP discount, depending on the time of year, view category, etc. Sometimes have to tinker with dates.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!