Resort Airline Desk luggage check in?

Sue M

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to check their luggage in at the RAC when flying to Canada? I remember I used to be able to, than something changed and it’s been a few years since we’ve been able to use RAC for luggage. Can’t get a boarding pass either either thru RAC or when I do the 24 hr check in on line. I get the message that we have to show our passports at the airport.
I fly with one if the Airlines that RAC uses. Alaska.

It’s such a great service, I hate dragging my luggage up from the lower level thru MCO. Then waiting at ticketing to check luggage and get boarding pass.

Domestic US destination flights only on the their short list of common carriers only (the last-time we used flying through Buffalo was JetBlue). Also need to watch departure times as good for most morning/early afternoon flights but thought night/late night they could not do?

Domestic US destination flights only on the their short list of common carriers only (the last-time we used flying through Buffalo was JetBlue). Also need to watch departure times as good for most morning/early afternoon flights but thought night/late night they could not do?
I may decide for Aug trip to drive to Seattle so I’ll see what they do.

I may decide for Aug trip to drive to Seattle so I’ll see what they do.
There are participating airlines (not ALL airlines) so if you opt to travel from Seattle just to be able to use RAC make sure that you are flying on one of those airlines. Also, be aware that your bags have to be completely processed by RAC a minimum of 3 hours prior to flight time, they are only open from 5am-12pm.

There are participating airlines (not ALL airlines) so if you opt to travel from Seattle just to be able to use RAC make sure that you are flying on one of those airlines. Also, be aware that your bags have to be completely processed by RAC a minimum of 3 hours prior to flight time, they are only open from 5am-12pm.
Yes I’ve used RAC before. I may opt to travel from SeaTac for lower fare mainly.

So no Canadians flying home to a Canadian airport has been able to check bags with RAC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!