Resort Airline Check in for Australians

sjmac42

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

For our trip next September, we will be departing from AKV returning to Sydney Australia on 9/28. Whilst I know Qantas flights are not eligible for RAC, I note that AA is. Qantas code shares with AA so I’m wondering if we will be able to use the service please. Departure from MCO would be 7-25pm and all flights will be on a single ticket via DFW, probably with a Qantas flight number although the AA flight number is also usually listed.

Thankyou for checking out my question.

All the best.

Hi all,

For our trip next September, we will be departing from AKV returning to Sydney Australia on 9/28. Whilst I know Qantas flights are not eligible for RAC, I note that AA is. Qantas code shares with AA so I’m wondering if we will be able to use the service please. Departure from MCO would be 7-25pm and all flights will be on a single ticket via DFW, probably with a Qantas flight number although the AA flight number is also usually listed.

Thankyou for checking out my question.

All the best.

While I can't be 100% sure I doubt it. It's only available for domestic flights so unless your first leg of you flight is domestic I'd say no - and even then I wouldn't hold your breathe... sadly (says the Canadian flying Delta with a domestic first leg who really wishes she could use this in 20 something days)

No you can't! As written by Disney_Alli the Service is only availible for domestic flights and only on a couple of Airlines! Codeshare doesn't work! And even if your first flight is domestic with AA but the next flight is with Quantas it doesn't work!
We had an connecting flight home this year with united, and had flown to Washington and then to Frankfurt with united (which could have worked), but the last flight from Frankfurt to Hamburg was with Lufthansa so it doesn't worked!

Thankyou both. I had received this advice on this thread, but it was moved and all the responses were lost. Anyway, I had suspected this was the case so I appreciate the further confirmation. As I had said before the thread was moved, I’m used to lugging baggage around airports :)
All the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter