Residence Inn Garden Grove

HenDuck

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the Residence Inn in Garden Grove in December. We will have a 2 bedroom suite.

I was wondering if anyone could give me details and their experiences/opinions about this hotel?

Thanks much!

:rotfl:

We have stayed there. We had a two bedroom suite as well.
It's a fairly new hotel - the rooms and the staff were great.
The breakfast was a nice plus.
The location was good. Convienent to have the Target close by to grab some snacks, etc. for the room.

Our only real complaint was the parking. The hotel was completely booked when we were there so it may not always be as bad... but there was not enough parking for everyone. They do have overflow parking available, but kind of a pain if you get in late and are tired. There are also lots of VERY small compact spots - got a pretty good ding in the door there.
:(

I would stay there again.
LOVE the parks in December!

I'll be there next week. :jumping1:

Let you know when I return...but...I have travelled Marriott RI's for the last 8 yrs. of my working life...and...they are just "wonderful" !! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter