Reserve Direct, Boardwalk Ticketing, or Park Savers for Ticket Purchase

Beckyb3

Mouseketeer
Has anybody ever used any of these sites to purchase tickets and if so how was your experience? We generally always use Undercover Tourist but I was debating what number of days I needed for our September trip and unfortunately it seems like I waited too long and they no longer have tickets at the old prices but it appears as if the other sellers do as I can get tickets for about $100 less for our whole party. I would love to still get the cheaper tickets but not if they aren't reputable. I used Touringplans ticket calculator and this was how I heard of them. Let me know your experience. Thanks.

Has anybody ever used any of these sites to purchase tickets and if so how was your experience? We generally always use Undercover Tourist but I was debating what number of days I needed for our September trip and unfortunately it seems like I waited too long and they no longer have tickets at the old prices but it appears as if the other sellers do as I can get tickets for about $100 less for our whole party. I would love to still get the cheaper tickets but not if they aren't reputable. I used Touringplans ticket calculator and this was how I heard of them. Let me know your experience. Thanks.

I know that BoardwalkTicketing.com and ParkSavers.com are fully authorized WDW ticket resellers.
I've not directly heard of Reserve Direct, but that doesn't mean they are not authorized.

Be certain when comparing prices that the final price includes TAX (and SHIPPING, if needed.)

EDIT: To check, I just compared (Adult Ticket) :

7-day Base Ticket starting April 15:
Undercover Tourist = $523.82
Park Savers = $523.83
Boardwalk Ticketing = $523.83
Reserve Direct = $530.51
Order from Disney = $560.61

---------------------------------------------------
3-day Park Hopper Ticket starting Sept. 9:
Boardwalk Ticketing = $379.52
Park Savers = $380.52
Reserve Direct = $383.88
Undercover Tourist =
$392.67
Order from Disney = $405.66

Last edited:
I used BW ticketing about a year ago to get my tickets and had no issues.

I just used Reserve Direct via the discount link from Touring Plans, and had no trouble linking the tickets to MDE. It takes a minute or two after completing the purchase for the tickets to be recognized on MDE.

At the time, they were a bit cheaper than UT.

Touring Plans with ONLY ever recommend authorized ticket sellers. If they gave you those companies all are reputable.

Great thanks everybody! I generally trust touringplans on all this stuff but I am a bit risk adverse. It’s a three day park hopper that I am getting. I will verify the prices but it was $100 more than the cheapest price thought touring plans for reserve direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter