reservations

gemini1029

Earning My Ears
We are going to the world in Feb, before the rates rise, luckily! Should I make my reservations now, or should I wait for a discount code or a special??
We're planning on staying at POP.

We always make our reservation first and then hope that codes or discounts come out. But make sure that you are reserving within your budget - due to the fact that sometimes there are no codes during your time frame or they are not avaliable at your particular resort. Then if you do get lucky and get a code or an AP rate then you can apply this to your current reservation - as long as they are avaliable for your time frame and resort.

Looks like we'll be there around the same time, plus I'll be driving through St. Louis to get there!
Thanks for the advice, I'll give it another day or two and let them recover from the hurricane, then I'll call.

makeing your plans now makes you budget your money for the absolute highest your room rate will be. that way when discounts come along you can cut what you are paying or know what you can upgrade to (because even an upgrade might be cheeper than your origional rev) and you aren't in a bind if discounts don't come.

I just phoned for February, and got the AAA discount for AKL. The CM was great, didn't even try to book it as a package.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Do you need to have your AAA number available when making a reservation with the AAA discounts? I'm not a AAA member yet, but was going to sign up for a membership this week, but wanted to book my WL stay today.

-karen

She did ask me for the number, and I gave it to her. I don't know if she would have refused if I didn't have it though. I would imagine you'd be able to call in with it later. You can sign up over the web and get the number immediately.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter