Reservations?

Tinkerbell1977

Earning My Ears
I'll be in DW for my Honeymoon for a week at the beginning of September. Do I need to make resturant reservations before we go? When I went with my family we would always just use those video screens in Epcot to make reservations for that day. But because it will be a Holiday weekend(the first 2 days anyway) should I make sure we have reservations before we go?

Definitely make some Priority Seatings, and if you decide not to use them, just call and cancel.

The number to call is 1-800-828-0228, and Dining is Option 3.

To decide what restaurants you'd like check out allearsnet.com and look through the menus.

And, to figure out when to call to make those important Honeymoon Priority Seatings, check out my site (use link in my signature).

Happy Planning!
smileyhat.gif

Does anybody else remember the mad dash at opening to one of those tv screens for resv?

Well you dont have to do that any longer. The general rule of thumb is if you are going on a holiday, want to eat at 7pm or at one of the more popular restaurants or want to do a character meal then you need to do PSs ahead of time. Make sure they note on your dining PS that you are honeymooning.

Popular restaurants would include: Cindy's, Ltt, Cal Grill, Narcoossees, WC, Le Cellier, 50s PT, Sci Fi, Le Cellier, Chefs de France and Flying Fish.

They also do a rehitching ceromony at the Garden Grill that you might enjoy.

Thanks very much! BTW, when I was little, those video screen reservations were almost as much fun as actually going out to eat! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter