Reservation Questions - Flight Transportation??

disneyquestions

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at my reservation on DisneyWorld.com and I noticed that it says
Flight Transportation: Not Included
Ground Transportation: Included

Does this mean that we are not signed up for the Magical Express to take us from the airport to the hotel?? I'm not the one who made the actual reservations, AAA did that, so I'm kind of worried now!

TIA

The ground transportation is the ME selection. You have magic express on your reservation.

The ground transportation is the ME selection. You have magic express on your reservation.

Ok, so we are good to go getting from the airport to the hotel - great!

So what is "Flight Transportation"? Picking us up from home, and taking us to to the airport?? I didn't know they offered that.

Flight transportation "not included" would mean you didn't book your flights through Disney; ground transportation "included" means you are booked for DME :).

Ok, so we are good to go getting from the airport to the hotel - great!

So what is "Flight Transportation"? Picking us up from home, and taking us to to the airport?? I didn't know they offered that.
That would be booking your airline flights through Disney. ME gets you both directions. From airport to hotel and hotel to airport when you head home. Just remember that magic express picks you up three hours before your flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!