Reservation Question...

Wendy5055

DIS Veteran
I currently have a reservation for 8/28 to 9/1. If I needed to change my reservation to 8/29 to 9/1, can I just adjust my current reservation or will I need to make another NEW reservation?

Additionally, I had called about adding a day and was told I would have to do the one day under a separate reservation? I thought changes could be made to reservations...:confused3

You should have no problem with doing this as long as the resort has the rooms. Call & ask.

It should be fine I made loads of changes to a reservation a couple of weeks ago including arrival date, length of stay, and resort and they just made the changes with no issues.

I think the only exception is if you booked a special rate, like free dining for example, and there's no rooms at that rate left for your new dates. Then if you wanted to keep your existing rate, you'd need to tag a new reservation on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter