Reservation not showing on MDE?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
i just noticed that our reservation at 1900 Park Fare for Easter morning brunch does not show up in MDE. All of our other reservations for the week are there. I have the confirmation number and tried to manually link it but it keeps giving me an error message.

Anyone have this happen? I'm trying not to freak out! I don't have time to call disney today.

Are you looking on the app or website?
App is glitchy and I'd never trust anything it shows or does not show.

The reservations can definitely get glitchy. I’ve learned not to panic. You have a confirmation number which is the most important part. If it still doesn’t show up on the website in a few days then call.

If you can't get to a computer, open the web browser on your phone instead of the app & go to the WDW site to sign in.

Just FYI since I did not know this & had to learn after trying to access the site multiple times & being redirected automatically to the app by my phone.. I had to go into the app manager in my phone settings to unclick the 'make MDE the default app' so it didn't redirect me to the app when I tried to go to the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!