Reservation for Rent: Villas at GF (Deluxe Studio) 10/2/21 – 10/7/21: 5 nights – (WDW 50th) $1,950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer76

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for Rent:
Celebrate the 50th at the Villas at GF - 10/2/21 – 10/7/21 (5 nights) – Deluxe Studio (sleeps 4) - $1950

Reservation dates can not be changed as this is a confirmed reservation.

Payment via PayPal or Venmo due after I send you a confirmed reservation in your name.
Cheers!

I would be interested for closer to 1000.00.🙂
Thinking of taking a last minute trip from NY.
Along the lines of 11pp??

Hi there! We might be interested! Could drive down for a last-minute trip. :) It doesn't look like you have the ability to Private message/ conversation though. So that we can exchange contact info. Have you posted the 10 messages requirement to get private message access? Or perhaps you have that feature disabled?

Hi there! We might be interested! Could drive down for a last-minute trip. :) It doesn't look like you have the ability to Private message/ conversation though. So that we can exchange contact info. Have you posted the 10 messages requirement to get private message access? Or perhaps you have that feature disabled?
HI! Great. I love last min trips. I am working on the private message thing. I will get back to you on that shortly.

Hi. I live in NY as well. I appreciate the offer but can't go down to 1000. $1800 is where it stands.
Ok thank you! Figured it didn't hurt to put it out there. Tried to pm you first, but couldn't. Landing now in MCO. Will just get hotel for the next few nights. Lmk if you don't rent it out. DH is flying out Sunday, maybe he will let me rent it at your cost 😄. In any case have a good weekend. Looks like it's finally fall in NY!

Ok thank you! Figured it didn't hurt to put it out there. Tried to pm you first, but couldn't. Landing now in MCO. Will just get hotel for the next few nights. Lmk if you don't rent it out. DH is flying out Sunday, maybe he will let me rent it at your cost 😄. In any case have a good weekend. Looks like it's finally fall in NY!
Sounds good! Enjoy! Keep me posted. My PM works now in case you need it later. Cheers

Hi All! This reservation is still available. I am going to $1600 as a final offer. If you are interested please get in touch with me via PM by 6pm today 9/29. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter