Reservation for rent/transfer: SSR, 1 BR, Oct 13-16. $1350 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenlos

Earning My Ears
Awesome October reservation available. Our school calendar change prevents us from using so we hope another Halloween enthusiast can enjoy it!

One Bedroom at Saratoga Springs
Check in Oct13
Check out Oct 16

Asking $1350 OBO

Message me for details.

Last edited:
Awesome October reservation available. Our school calendar change prevents us from using so we hope another Halloween enthusiast can enjoy it!

Check in Oct13
Check out Oct 16

Asking $1850 OBO

Message me for details.
bump

Check in Oct13
Check out Oct 16

Asking $1500 OBO

Message me for details.

Is this still open? Is this standard or preferred?
Still available, with one other inquiry about it this afternoon but they didn't commit yet. It's a standard reservation, but happy to put in a specific location request (other than a preferred bldg). We like to stay in the back so you can walk right over to the Springs! Really convenient. Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

Still available, with one other inquiry about it this afternoon but they didn't commit yet. It's a standard reservation, but happy to put in a specific location request (other than a preferred bldg). We like to stay in the back so you can walk right over to the Springs! Really convenient. Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!
Sent PM

Check in Oct13
Check out Oct 16

Asking $1500 OBO

Message me for details.
is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter