RESERVATION SOLD PLEASE TAKE DOWN THE THREAD. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis DVC

Mouseketeer
Reservation for rent : we had a family opt out the trip for personal reasons so now we have an extra room.
1 Studio Saratoga Springs preferred view so congress park or springs main 12/22/21-12/30/21
I don't have any points to add to the end or subtract this is JUST for this time slot listed.
Will transfer the room for $3344. SS is sold out for the week, really all DVC studios are sold out, if your looking to go to WDW for the hollidays here's your shot. if you have never been it’s truly magical this time of year! Have sold a lot here please let me know if you need referrals.
Dennis

We are going 12/21-12/26 but I understand you are looking to rent entire reservation. Feel free to reach out if you decide to shorten!

Dropping the price to 17 pp for the trip so 2992 total if it doesn’t sell we will cancel it in a couple weeks. Thanks

I am interested in this reservation. Can you please advise how the process works to reserve? Thank you.

yes, so it’s very simple, you would send the money how you deem fit, check, paypal, venmo, cash app, zelle etc… then i would change the names on the reservation to your party and the reservation is then yours. you can put it in my disney experiance and get ready to be in wdw for the holidays.

Please let me know if i can be of assistance

Regards

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter