CLOSED Reservation for Rent: November 14-19, AKV 2BR Villa (lock-off villa/standard view). The price is $2720 (based on 170 pts @ $16 pp).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Silvaggi

DVC member
I have a five night confirmed reservation at the Animal Kingdom Villas (Jambo House) for rent.

Total points =170
Check in is Sunday Nov. 14, 2021
Check out is Friday, Nov 19, 2021
2-Bedroom lock off (standard view)
Total= $2720 (170 points @ $16 per point)

Last edited:
May be interested. We are going 11/14-11/21, and not sure how to handle the extra 2 nights.

Hi Mike,
I was on a wait list for the Friday night. There was no availability for that weekend. Do you already have something booked?

I am pretty serious about it and need to hammer out some final details with disney. Can you direct message me with details of how this will work?

You need to have 10 posts before they allow you to use the private messaging. You can do that on the IT test boards. Once that is accepted you can try to message me. :)

Do replies in a thread like this count as well? If so, i have more than 10 i think!

No-it has to be on the Technical support boards. You will find the instructions when you go to the Rent/Trade Section, then look for Private Messaging.

Since its a lock off- could it be split between one bedroom or studio? I apologize for my ignorance. New to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter