Reservation for Rent: July 24-27 - Grand Floridian Resort: Deluxe Studio - $1,332

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashaism

Earning My Ears
July 24 - 27, 2021 - 3 nights -
The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort: Deluxe Studio (Standard View) - 72 points x $18.50 = $1,332

I have been a DVC member and rented my points/reservations out (on a different site) since 2018 with over 35 completed reservations. I typically provide a contract via HelloSign and an invoice via Paypal within less than an hour of successfully changing the names on existing reservations and/or successfully booking a new reservation. If you are interested, please DM/PM me with the following information:
1.) Names of all guests, with an asterisk next to the primary guest's name,
2.) Ages of all minors,
3.) The mailing address, email address, and phone number of the primary guest.
NOTE: The more the information matches that in your MyDisneyExperience account, the better.

We were originally planning to take a long trip this summer but we've experienced a number of family-related circumstances that have forced us to cancel our plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!