CLOSED: Reservation for rent: 3bd grand villa at VGF ($19pp, Sat 1/29 - Sun 1/30, Grand Floridian, total: $2,622)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzyblizz

I ❤️ Aulani
Up for rent is a 1-night reservation for a 3-bedroom grand villa at the Grand Floridian (VGF) from Saturday 1/29/22 to Sunday 1/30/22. Offering it up for $19 per point. It's 138 DVC points, so the total will be $2,622. The room is ~2,800 sqft and sleeps 12. You can see a tour here. Unfortunately I can no longer use it, and it's too late to bank my points.

The reservation is all booked and can be easily transferred into your name. I can verify my identity and do whatever you'd like to confirm the reservation has been placed in your name. I would also be open to trading for points or a later reservation of equivalent value.

Last edited:

Bump - thought I could transfer this to Interval International but turns out I'm too late, so dropping the price way down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!