Reservation For Rent: BCV 2-Bedroom December 1-5 $3080

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quirky Cruiser

Mouseketeer
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have a 2-bedroom unit at BCV that cannot be used. We are renting the reservation from December 1-5th. The cost is $3080 plus any Paypal fees. Please PM if interested. Thank you.

Good evening. I must not have the minimum number of posted messages to allow me to PM You.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have a 2-bedroom unit at BCV that cannot be used. We are renting the reservation from December 1-5th. The cost is $3080 plus any Paypal fees. Please PM if interested. Thank you.
Hi. We are a family of five, who just had to give up our 2 bedroom kidani reservation for thanksgiving week, due to covid. We are making a last ditch effort to reschedule and try to salvage our vacation before we give up. Unfortunately, due to the financial loss associated with our previous rental, we have a very limited budget of only $1850 to make lodging work. We realize that that is embarrassingly low for BCV, but thought it was worth messaging you anyway. We would definitely not be offended if you could not consider that amount. Please let us know. Thank you!

If that reservation can be moved a couple of weeks, I may be interested. Dec 18-23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter