CLOSED - Reservation for Rent: Bay Lake Tower (BLT) 3bd grand villa theme park view, 3nts for $14.80pp (Sat 1/29 - Tue 2/1, total: $4,987)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzyblizz

I ❤️ Aulani
Up for rent is a 3-night reservation for a 3-bedroom grand villa theme park view in Bay Lake Tower (BLT) at the Contemporary Resort from Saturday 1/29/22 to Tuesday 2/1/22. Offering it up for $14.80pp. It's 337 DVC points (125 for Sat, 106 for Sun + Mon), so the total will be $4,987. The room sleeps 12. You can see a tour here. Unfortunately I can no longer use it, and it's too late to bank my points.

The reservation is all booked and can be easily transferred into your name. I can verify my identity and do whatever you'd like to confirm the reservation has been placed in your name. I can also make a room request with DVC if desired.

I would also be open to trading for points or a later reservation of equivalent value.

Hi, we are very interested in the reservation. (long time DVC members) I do not have enough posts here on the disboards to send you a private message, but perhaps you are able to send one to me?

Hi, we are very interested in the reservation. (long time DVC members) I do not have enough posts here on the disboards to send you a private message, but perhaps you are able to send one to me?
Hi @jtib - In order to send/receive direct messages, you have to have been registered for at least a day and have posted at least 10 comments. (More info here.) You can get to 10 comments quickly by posting in this test forum.

Once you're able to send direct messages, we can communicate on there and exchange emails/phone numbers if needed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, I’m working on it.

I posted twice in the test forum after I responded to your reservation ad and then I had to wait an hour to post again, not sure why. If this happens again, it may take a while today but I’ll get there.

Otherwise, I’ll be sending a PM shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter