Resale owners - Sorcerer Pass

rob191186

Earning My Ears
Have any resale owners managed to purchase the DVC Sorcerer Annual Pass before they paused sales?

I have read conflicting reports stating that only Blue Card owners can purchase them?!

I was able to do this prior to them stopping the sale of most annual passes. Not UK, but Canadian. I called ahead of our trip and spoke to someone at member services who transferred me to another department to make the purchase of upgrading my 10-day ticket to an annual pass. I got here a few days ago and had no trouble activating it at Guest Relations showing my white card. There’s actually a whole thread on this in the DVC forum. There seems to be a good handful of people who have been able to do this. It seemed hit and miss over the phone but most people going in person seem to have had no trouble with their white cards.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/sorcerer-pass-wirh-no-blue-card.3851829/

Yes. White card holder here with 4 new sorcerers passes. We INSISTED to the CM(a few actually throughout the process from phone renewal to pass pickup at the parks) that we were NOT eligible for it and they wouldn't take no for an answer.

This is good to hear. However I hope the new digital cards coming in from 2022 won’t change this! I am a resale owner and am wanting to purchase a Sorcerer Pass as soon as they are available again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!