RESALE CLOSING QUESTION

DevilDog

DVC Member
Hi everyone....We just sent in our check for our closing which is scheduled for March 7th. My question is about how long fom then till we can make ressies?

The paper work they sent me says it takes 2-3 weeks for the new deed to be filed and then sent to Disney.

I thought that I read posts from people who said they were able to call MS about 2 days after the closing to get thier #'s.

Just wanted to see what the average time was. By the way we used The Timeshare Store, dont know if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks!

DevilDog

We closed on a Tuesday, but we were not in the comp. until Monday. We then made three reservations. We still have not received our deed.

snow-prince01.gif

We closed last Wednesday. Called Monday of this week and we were in the computer so I made our first reservation; made second reservation on Tuesday (had to wait for DW to figure out her summer schedule for the second reservation).

Ralph

We closed on Friday and made our ressies on Monday. We did pay the 45 dollars to have them hand deliver it, so that might have helped

Closed on a Thursday, and could make ressies on the following Tuesday. We used Jaki at A Timeshare Broker.

[This message was edited by MaryAnnDVC on 03-02-01 at 08:42 AM.]

We closed on a Tuesday and by Wed. afternoon I had made my first ressies. (not kidding) Jaki at a timeshare broker is wonderful and so is the law firm she works with that does the closing. Everything gets done very quickly and I paid no extra fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter